RECENT NEWS: Attorney Anne Ketover Watkins has joined the immigration law firm Acosta and Fraga, P.L.L.C. as Of Counsel. Read More
• I-130 Relative Petitions (Parent, Spouse, Child, Sibling)
• Adjustment of Status (Green Cards)
• Immigration Interviews with USCIS
• Consular Processing/ National Visa Center
• Fiancé(e) Visas (K-1)
• Visas for Spouses of U.S. Citizens (K-3)
• Waivers of Inadmissibility
• Visas and Green Cards for Victims of Violence and other crimes
- Violence Against Women Act
- U Nonimmigrant Status
• Visas and Green Cards for Victims of Human Trafficking
- T Nonimmigrant Status
• Visas and Green Cards for Special Immigrant Juveniles/ Juvenile Dependency
• Immigration Court (EOIR)
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
• Employment Visas and Green Cards
You want the best for you and your family. Whether you want to live in the United States for education, work, or safer place to raise your family, you need the advice and guidance of an experienced immigration attorney.
Attorney Anne Ketover Watkins represents individuals before USCIS and Consulates world-wide on a variety of immigration matters.
Trust in the personal attention and integrity of over 20 years in the legal profession. Learn more about Anne Ketover Watkins P.A. and check out some of our helpful links for more information about immigration law.